Location and Visitor Information
We are pleased to welcome all visitors by appointment to our main offices at the Business Exchange, Kettering. Please note we cannot sell in person direct to the public from our offices.
In line with our Work Travel Plan which aims to encourage use of sustainable transport for both staff and visitors, the following travel information will assist not only visitors arriving by car but those who wish to travel by other means:
Our offices are in a converted red-brick Victorian school building (The Business Exchange) on the corner of Rockingham Road and Dryden Street, Kettering. Address: Unit 15, The Business Exchange, Rockingham Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, UK, NN16 8JX.
- The nearest bus stop for the X4 service (from Northampton, to Corby/Peterborough) is right outside our offices at the Business Exchange, Rockingham Road.
- The bus stops for the X4 service (from Corby/Peterborough, to Northampton) and other local buses are 3 minutes walk away in Eskdail Street or Newland Street.
- For timetable details visit www.traveline.org.uk
By Train & Walk/Cycle
Kettering railway station is served by East Midland trains with fast, regular connections to London St Pancras (1 hour), Leicester, Derby, Sheffield and others. For timetable details visit www.nationalrail.co.uk.
- Our offices are a 15 minute walk from the train station. (Cyclists may have to dismount in some places).
- From railway station go along Station Road. At end turn right and cross at pedestrian lights, then turn left towards Sheep Street.
- Continue straight through Market Place, High St (part-pedestrianised), veer right along Gold Street (also pedestrianised).
- At traffic junction turn left into Montague Street. Go straight ahead at crossroads to cross into Rockingham Road.
- The Business Exchange is on your left straight after Sainsburys petrol station.
- Bikes can be brought round the building into our downstairs office once you have phoned us from Reception.
- From the A14 take the A4300 (Rothwell Road) towards Kettering town centre.
- After the crematorium, take the third exit at the roundabout. Pass the hospital on your right, go down the hill and under the railway bridge.
- Take the second exit at the roundabout (straight ahead), travel up the hill, through the traffic lights and turn left immediately after Sainsburys supermarket.
- After Sainsburys petrol station turn left into Dryden Street and go through the first gate on the left into the Business Exchange car park.
- The entrance to the building is at the front.
- There are limited car parking spaces for visitors; please car share if possible.