New design for autumn 2018.
Snapbands are fun, fluorescent, reflective bands which wrap around your wrist or ankle like magic... they can also be put around bag straps, scooter and bike handlebars. As well as helping you to be bright and seen, they are available in a range of ready-printed great designs to support your road safety and active travel schemes.
- Prices shown include snapband in stock design currently available: 'Be bright be seen'. Additonal design available soon: 'Be bright get walking'.
- Available in a range of fluorescent colours for good daytime visibility: yellow, orange, green or a mix.
- Approx length 23cm, width 3cm. This size is for children (over 36 months); larger snapbands (33cm) are also available which are more suitable for adults.
- The top part of our snapbands is made of fluorescent, retro-reflective plastic for day and night time visibility - durable and wipe-clean. The underside has a dark, suede-like coating for comfort against your wrist. These form a casing around the internal metal spring; the part that makes it snap around.
- Snapbands are not suitable for children under 36 months.
- Please note that whilst manufactured to the highest standard snapbands are not designed to be crushed or bent and can be snapped a limited number of times. If the outer casing becomes damaged or worn please discard the product.