Be Safe Be Seen - Introduction
'Girls and boys come out to play...'. Whilst we want our children to get out and about more and have active healthy lifestyles, we also want them to be safe near traffic. Teaching children road safety skills from an early age is crucial. Check out our information on 'be safe be seen' and child road safety education ideas to help parents, teachers and children.
- Why High Vis for Children? - what is high vis, who uses it and what are the choices for children?
- Encouraging Children to be Bright - how to get them interested in being safe and seen.
- How High Vis Works - the difference between fluorescent and reflective materials, try our Bright Quiz.
- Who's Bright? - Photo gallery.
- Bright Activity Ideas - Practical ideas for the classroom or home.