How Brightkidz Can Help… Businesses
Is your business trying to promote active travel and road safety; to and from the workplace, for your employee’s families or for schools in your local community? If so, we can help support your campaigns with ideas and eye-catching products.
See our information, schemes and supporting products to help with your initiatives.
Information to Help You
- Want to link with local schools? How can your business help a local school with promoting safe, active travel? Businesses from across the UK come to us for resources and information that enable them to support their local schools with promoting active travel. If your business is local to Brightkidz you can also get involved in our ST:EPS project in Northamptonshire – Safe Travel: Enabling Pupils and Schools. Based elsewhere? Get in touch to discuss how we can help you from afar.
- Car park overflowing? Reduce single-use car journeys to your workplace by developing a workplace travel plan and encourage safe, active, sustainable travel to work. See our Brightwayz information for ideas and our product range for supporting campaign resources. Learn examples of excellence from Next plc, award-winners in travel planning who we feature.
Products to Help You
- Workplace travel plan. If you are trying to get more staff to travel sustainably by developing a workplace travel plan, see our ranges of traditional promotional and products for adults which can help support your initiatives.
- Engaging with schools. We have a great range of products to help you support local schools with their walk to school, cycling or road safety initiatives whether or not you are taking part in our ST:EPS project.
- Safety at work. Our high vis waistcoats for adults are EN20471 class 1 certified and can be custom printed with your logo. Not just for the workplace – these can be used by staff cycling to and from work to keep them bright on darker days. Our child size high vis waistcoats will help keep safe any groups of children visiting your site or factory and can be offered as a memento of the day for the children.
- Need help with your choice of products? We’ve been working with schools, councils and businesses on campaigns for many years and can advise you on the best products for your campaign or project. Give our friendly team a call to discuss.
- What’s popular with businesses? See our business favourites.
Prices and Extra Value to Help You
- Quality and Extra Value: We offer quality products. Good value is about quality products at a fair price so we make sure you get this. But we offer more than this… as a social enterprise 100% of profits are ploughed back to help us develop more active travel resources, information and projects giving you even more benefits.
- Free UK Postage and Low Minimum Order: All Brightkidz orders have free delivery (to one UK address). We have a low minimum order value – just £25.00 inc vat.