Coloured Reflective Child Waistcoat - Plain or Printed
Keep your children bright at night - and easily seen in the crowd in daytime.
How to provide artwork
We always produce mock-ups for approval prior to printing. Please email us your requirements separately. If you have a logo please send it to us in the best quality format you have (e.g. as a .ai or .eps file if possible). Let us know what text you want and if you have a preference for font.
Here by popular demand! These are a great way for you to keep an eye on your group of children when out and about, especially if you want a less usual colour. Okay, the blue ones are NOT fluorescent and so they won't give you that special 'glow' in daytime which helps drivers to see them. You'll still be helping them to be seen by drivers after dark though as both the blue and pink ones have reflective trims which show up really well at night in car headights.
- Be bright be seen; reflective for after dark.
- Available in blue (not fluorescent) or pink (fluorescent, which is great for daytime visibility).
- Features silver-grey reflective trim around all edges and two neat 3cm reflective bands around waist for night time visibility near traffic.
- Easy to take on and off with velco front closure.
- Machine washable. 100% Polyester.
'Be Safe Be Seen' Road Safety Message
These waistcoats include reflective trims which can help drivers to see you at night. However, other factors also affect whether a driver notices you such as whether they are paying attention, their position and background colours. So, as part of the 'be safe be seen' message please teach your children this and always take care on the road... especially if you are driving.
- Child waistcoat sizing details:
- Pre-school, age 3-4, for approx height 104cm. Waistcoat measures: length 50cm, width 41cm.
- Infant, age 5-9, for approx height 124cm. Waistcoat measures: length 53cm, width 46cm.
- Junior, age 10-12 for approx height 140cm. Waistcoat measures length 57cm, width 52cm.
Print Information (if Printing Option Selected)
- Printing can be a one-colour screen print or full-colour digital print (small or large). Prices include all set up, screens and origination (basic print layout).
- Please note there may be a small additional charge if print colour is very light eg white, due to higher cost of printing light colours on dark.
- Minimum order for one-colour print: 50. Minimum order for full-colour digital print: 10.
- Size of printable area varies according to print option, position and garment size. For one-colour print, maximum print size is 18cm x 18cm. However, print needs to be sized to fit on smallest waistcoat in your order and also depends on position - we can advise you on this.
- For digital print, small print size is 14cm x 13cm. Large print is up to 14cm x 17cm.
- Print position: Back or front of waistcoat in one position (avoiding reflective bands).
- After ordering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your print requirements: text, logos, print colour, required position etc. We will liaise with you to prepare a layout for your approval before printing as explained below.
- If your print includes a logo, we would ideally need a vector image (eps or Illustrator file 'saved as outlines') but if not available a high res jpeg or other file may be suitable. All prices are 'subject to sight of artwork'. We will check your image and advise you if it is suitable. We can do minor artwork changes for no charge but if significant changes are needed we will let you know if there is a charge before proceeding.
- For one-colour text-only prints we can prepare artwork for you; just email us the text. If you require a specific font please ask to check we have it.
- Background colour is quite dark which may affect print colour, especially if a light print colour is chosen.
- We will then prepare a layout and email it to you for your approval before printing the waistcoats.
- Our basic print layout service and all print screens are included in the price for confirmed orders. If you need to see a print layout before confirming an order we can do this for a cost of £30 ex VAT, which can be fully refunded against an order for that product.
- Delivery: Allow 3-4 working days for layout and 2-4 weeks for printing once layout is approved. If your order is urgent please advise us and we will let you know if we can meet your deadline.
- Please note, custom printed orders such as this are exempt from our 14 day money back guarantee. Refunds can only be made for custom printed products supplied faulty or in error. Sample waistcoats are available on loan on request to allow you to check for sizing if required.
- Examples of custom printed products are featured on our website and in our social media to help inspire others. This is for illustrative purposes only and does not imply endorsement by our customers. If you purchase custom printed products from us and do not want them featured in this way please advise us when you order.