We are a friendly, helpful team and happy to answer your questions... or advise you on choosing the right product for your needs. You can contact us by email, phone, post or through our social media channels.
If you would prefer to speak to one of us in person please give us a ring during our normal office hours which are 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. (Due to low usage we no longer have a fax number).
Tel: 01536 526461
If you need to send any items, purchase orders or returned samples by post, please send to:
Unit 15 The Business Exchange
NN16 8JX, United Kingdom
Share Ideas on Social Media
There is so much going on in the world to get more children safely walking, scooting or cycling. Our social media enables us to share some great initiatives, events, resource and products to help inspire you with your schemes.
- Keep up to date with the latest walk to school and road safety inititatives in the UK and around the world by following us on twitter.
- Inspire others with your success by tweeting about your walk to school and road safety schemes.
- Mention @brightkidz in your tweets so we can share your news by retweeting!
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/brightkidz
- See our Instagram account for some behind-the-scenes stories, regular news and some unusual product pics.
- Posting your own walk-to-school or 'be safe be seen' pics? Tag us @brightkidzuk so we can see yours too.
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/brightkidzuk
- Our Pinterest account is a collection of ideas and resources to help with the creative side of promoting your schemes, inside and outside the classroom.
- We've themed these onto relevant 'boards' to make it easy for you to find what you need.
- As well as using our own product and campaign images, we include a wide range of inspiring resource ideas from elsewhere.
Follow us on Pinterest: uk.pinterest.com/brightkidz
On Our Blog
- Our weekly Brightkidz blog is full of practical ways for you to promote walking, cycling, scooting and road safety in your school or with schools you work with.
- Read about our classroom activities, link ups with awareness days, sources of support and walk-to-school themes for the season ahead.
- Take the opportunity to add your feedback and share you ideas in the blog's Comments box.
Read our blog: www.brightkidz.co.uk/news