For flashy trainer heels when you are out at night. Recommended age 10 to adult (ie adult shoe sizes). Out of stock. Orders being taken for new stock due: end March.
Please note: We are currently awaiting more stock of this popular new product as we have sold out. New stock will be available from late March and we will then despatch any orders as soon as we can.
Keep your heels bright with this LED shoe clip when out running, jogging, walking or cycling in low light or at night. Price shown is for one LED shoe clip - photo shows some of the colour options available.
- Choice of white or black clip. When ordering also choose from five colours of light - white, orange, red, green or blue.
- Remember to order two if you want a pair!
- Press button for ‘off’, ‘on’ or ‘flashing’ mode.
- Water resistant.
- One size; stretch and position around heel of trainer. There are small grips on the inside; for comfort and security make sure these grip your trainer heel and they don't press into the top part of your shoe.
- Intended for use on trainers (not recommended for other kinds of shoe). However, it can also be hooked around a bag strap to light up your bag at night too.
- Suitable for most adult shoe sizes.
- Batteries included: 2 x CR2032 (replaceable). /See note below about changing the batteries.
- Battery life: 30 - 60 hours continuous use.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Changing the Batteries: the two batteries (CR2032) are replaceable. They are located under the round 'on/off' button. You will need a very small screwdriver to undo the three screws - the same kind as you get in spectacle repair kits. Once opened you can push the old batteries out and slide the new ones in, test by pressing the button and then screw the cover shut. Please dispose of batteries at an appropriate recycling facility. Alternatively you can go to a watch repairer and ask them to replace the batteries for you (doing it yourself is much cheaper though).