For flashy trainer heels when you are out at night. Recommended age 10 to adult (ie adult shoe sizes).
Keep your trainer heels bright with this LED shoe clip when out running, jogging, walking or cycling in low light or at night. Price shown is for one LED shoe clip - photo shows some of the colour options available.
- Black clip, when ordering choose from five colours of light - yellow, orange, red, green or blue. White clips available on request for bulk orders (500+).
- Remember to order two if you want a pair!
- Press button for ‘off’, ‘on’ or ‘flashing’ mode.
- Water resistant.
- One size; stretch and position around heel of trainer. There are small grips on the inside; for comfort and security make sure these grip your trainer heel and they don't press into the top part of your shoe.
- Intended for use on trainers (not recommended for other kinds of shoe). However, it can also be hooked around a bag strap to light up your bag at night too.
- Suitable for most adult shoe sizes.
- Batteries included: 2 x CR2032 (replaceable). /See note below about changing the batteries.
- Battery life: 30 - 60 hours continuous use.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months.
Add Your Logo?: This product can also be printed with your logo or message. Please contact us for details and custom printing prices. Minimum 500.
Alternative print option: packaging can have custom printed label (min 100), £30 set up charge applies, ask for details.
Changing the Batteries: the two batteries (CR2032) are replaceable. They are located under the round 'on/off' button. You will need a very small screwdriver to undo the three screws - the same kind as you get in spectacle repair kits. Once opened you can push the old batteries out and slide the new ones in, test by pressing the button and then screw the cover shut. Please dispose of batteries at an appropriate recycling facility. Alternatively you can go to a watch repairer and ask them to replace the batteries for you (doing it yourself is much cheaper though).