How We Can Help... Local Authorities
Whether you work for a council, police authority, health authority, fire and rescue, community safety teams, casualty reduction partnership or government departments we are here to help you.
Find out about our great products for local authorities, quick quote request, easy ordering and information to help with your initiatives:
Products to Help You
- Running a campaign? Get your message across with custom printed products featuring your logo - choose from our custom printed high vis range or our traditional promotional products. Or for last-minute event requirements see our ready-printed range of resources.
- Organising Cycle or Scooter training? See our range of cycle products to help promote cycling and keep cyclists bright; our high vis waistcoats will keep trainees bright and our cycle packs are popular as an end-of-course reward. Check out our range for those scooting.
- Supporting JRSOs or JTAs? The Junior Road Safety Officer scheme and Junior Travel Ambassador initiative are both great ways for pupils to promote safe, active travel to their peers. Many of our resources can be used to support and promote these schemes. See our road safety education range.
- Promoting walking to school? We've a unique range of products to support walk to school initiatives such as Park and Stride and the Walking Bus.
Prices to Help You
- Ordering large quantities? Most of our products also have discounts for larger quantities (30+); these are shown clearly by each product description.
- Quick quote request? Let us know if you would like us to email you a formal quote for your campaign.
- Need to order? We can invoice your authority with 30 days credit (as long as a purchase order has been received) or take payment with order. See our FAQs for more information.
- Good to know: As Brightkidz is a social enterprise all profits are ploughed back to cover costs and help us improve the resources and information we provide.
Information to Help You
- Need creative activities for road safety education? See our Bright Activity Ideas; fun ways to teach children about being safe and seen.
- Keen to promote walking to school? Encourage schools you work with to take part in a walk to school campaign or initiative, see our Walk to School information on how to start a walking bus, park and stride or other scheme... as well as how they can get publicity.
- Involved in cycle or scooter training? See our Cycle or Scoot section on training, bike maintenance, helmet safety and what to do with your bike when you no longer need it!
- Need inspiration for your events? Keep up to date with awareness days and walk/cycle/scoot/road safety initiatives with our blog and newsletter.