Cycle and Scoot Shop Starter Pack
Set up your own stall at school to see these reflective goodies and books to promote your cycle or scoot initiatives.
Following on from our very popular Reflector Shop packs, we'd like to introduce our Cycle & Scoot Shop starter pack for your school or youth organisation. A great way to encourage safe, active travel with this selection of fluorescent, reflectors (for day and night visibility) and engaging books about learning to cycle or scoot. (10 books and 160 fluorescent, reflective items).
- Christmas fairs, cubs, brownies or as a school enterprise project linked in with active travel initiatives.
- Opportunity for secondary schools to engage with local feeder primary schools to promote active travel and road safety.
- Pack includes a range of our fluorescent, reflective products for day, dusk and night time visibility at pocket-money prices in some of our most popular styles and books about safe cycling and scooting.
- Contents (colours vary):
- School reflector shop information sheets including: poster to promote your sale, tips on holding a reflector sale and guidance on pricing.
- 5 copies: Why Animals Can't Ride Bikes and You Can.
- 5 copies: Why Animals Can't Ride Scooters and You Can.
- 20 reflective bag tags (can be attached to scooters or bikes away from moving parts too).
- 20 fluorescent stick-on spoke reflectors.
- 40 'bike' zip clips.
- 20 'I love my scooter' reflective badges.
- 20 'I love my bike' reflective badges.
- 10 sheets of 4 smile stick-on reflectors (can be sold individually, total 40 stick-on reflectors).
- Pack contents may vary but will be of same or higher value.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months.
How are reflectors made? Find out here.