This hygiene hook key ring is designed to help you minimise contact with surfaces – thus helping to protect you and prevent the spread of the coronavirus. It minimises the need for you to touch areas others have touched when you are out of the house. Use it to open doors and for chip & pin touch pads, soap dispensers, pelican/toucan crossings and many other uses. As it can be branded it’s a great way to get your campaign message out there too.
- Minimum order: 250.
- Limits the amount of surfaces people come in to contact with.
- Price includes print on one side onto coloured hygiene hook.
- The keyring features a flat stylus tip, finger hole, keyring loop and handy door hook.
- Suited for the general public when out and about for example.
- Also suitable for key workers especially delivery drivers and cargo bike couriers as it can be used to ring bells and open gates.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Product size: 90mm x 50mm.
- Available unprinted or printed with your campaign message or logo.
The hygiene hook key ring can be printed both sides in full colour with your campaign message or logo:
- Easy to post out to your audience by Royal Mail for marketing campaigns.
- As a promotional tool it will give regular visibility of your campaign message visibility to your target audience whilst helping to keep them safe.
- Branding Area: 40 x 30mm.
Please note: Pricing and stock availability on Covid-19-related products is very volatile at the moment and therefore subject to change. Please get in touch for most up to date quote.