This printed face covering has a dual purpose. These are suitable for members of the public to use and mean that face masks (which help prevent spread and protect wearers who are in close contact with patients) can be saved for healthcare and other certain professionals. New UK government recommendations* are that a face covering should be worn in shops and on public transport to protect others from Coronavirus in case you have it and you don’t realise. The custom colour printing gives a second benefit – add your design to get your campaign message or logo out there – perfect for active travel initiatives!
- Suitable for members of the public and workers eg retail staff (unlike face masks which should be reserved for the medical profession).
- Use in conjunction with other safety measures – 2 metre social distancing and regular hand-washing.
- Not designed to protect the wearer – they are to stop them spreading the virus in case they have it and don’t realise.
- Comfortable: made from 200gram polyester with 100gram cotton lining.
- Features two loops to attach behind ears.
- Suitable for ages 3+. young children should only use these if they are able to manage them. Do not use if you have problems breathing.
- Machine washable.
- Minimum order: 100.
- Printed face coverings can be branded with your logo to hand out to employees, and customers and help promote your campaign or message.
- Price includes full colour print in your design or they can be plain in your choice of colour.
Please note: Pricing and stock availability on Covid-19-related products is very volatile at the moment and therefore subject to change. Please get in touch for most up to date quote.
*Govt advice as at 18 May 2020: “If you can, wear a face covering in an enclosed space where social distancing isn’t possible and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet. This is most relevant for short periods indoors in crowded areas, for example, on public transport or in some shops.”