Pre-Covid-19 you may have seen this printed pull-up face covering worn as a neck-warmer or snood. Now that we need to prevent the spread of Coronavirus it has another more important use – as a face covering. Use of face coverings is now advised by the government, when in public indoor spaces or on public transport. It’s truly multi-functional though as it can also help your promote your campaign message thanks to the full colour custom print included.
- Easy to pull up and cover your face and nose to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus.
- Size: 250 x 500 mm tube.
- Suitable for ages 3+ to adult (one size fits all).
- Material: 100% Microfiber polyester.
- Machine washable.
- Colour: White.
- Print: Full colour custom print on front and back.
- These printed pull-up face coverings are suitable for members of the public, retail staff etc to use and mean that face masks (which help prevent spread and protect the wearer) can be saved for healthcare professionals.
- Use in conjunction with other recommended social distancing and hygiene measures.
Please note: Pricing and stock availability on Covid-19-related products is very volatile at the moment and therefore subject to change. Please get in touch for most up to date quote.
Govt advice (in England) as at 18 May 2020: “If you can, wear a face covering in an enclosed space where social distancing isn’t possible and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet. This is most relevant for short periods indoors in crowded areas, for example, on public transport or in some shops.”