This Road Open for Play banner sign is to help promote Play Street initiatives – when the road is formally closed for a short time to allow children to play safely in the street. Simply use a couple of handy wheeley bins, some string and hey presto you have a practical way to hold your sign in place.
- Durable, weatherproof, wipe clean PVC banner sign.
- Fun, design showing children engaged in traditional street play activities.
- Can easily be rolled up and stored away.
- Size: 105cm x 75cm.
- Features eight metal eyelets through which string or bungee cords (not supplied) can be attached to enable sign to be fixed to wheelie bin or other suitable support.
- Price shown is for stock design shown – custom elements can be added, eg sponsor’s logo for additional charge – please ask for details.
- Designed by Brightkidz social enterprise in collaboration with Playing Out CIC.
- Playing Out CIC provide information and support for residents to organise their own local Play Streets – please see their website for details.
- Design based on the popular ‘Road Open to’ green community engagement signs designed by London cycling campaigners. See our ‘Sign of our Times’ article for more information.
This product is offered in partnership with Playing Out, the community interest company supporting play streets. 10% of the ex vat sales price goes to Playing Out CIC to help support their work campaigning for children’s freedom to play out close to home.