This Road Open for Play banner sign is to help promote Play Street initiatives – when the road is formally closed for a short time to allow children to play safely in the street. Simply use a couple of handy wheeley bins, some string and hey presto you have a practical way to hold your sign in place.
- Durable, weatherproof, wipe clean PVC banner sign.
- Fun, design showing children engaged in traditional street play activities.
- Can easily be rolled up and stored away.
- Size: 105cm x 75cm.
- Features eight metal eyelets through which string or bungee cords (not supplied) can be attached to enable sign to be fixed to wheelie bin or other suitable support.
- Price shown is for stock design shown – custom elements can be added, eg sponsor’s logo for additional charge – please ask for details.
- Designed by Brightkidz social enterprise in collaboration with Playing Out CIC.
- Playing Out CIC provide information and support for residents to organise their own local Play Streets – please see their website for details.
- Design based on the popular ‘Road Open to’ green community engagement signs designed by London cycling campaigners. See our ‘Sign of our Times’ article for more information.