The Scooterpod is a unique scooter storage solution. The fun and colourful innovation is ideal for nurseries, primary schools and child-focused public spaces such as parks or low traffic neighbourhoods. Each linear pod secures at least 10 scooters.
- Storage for up to 11 standard or micro scooters.
- The Linear Scooterpod consists of two lengths which can be placed back to back to give 10 spaces.
- Alternative arrangement is to position each length against a wall to create one long storage pod giving storage for 11 scooters.
- If multiple linear Scooterpods are purchased they can be added to the row; an additional space is created at each join.
- 100% Recyclable plastic (colours Red, Blue, Yellow, Green etc). 100% Recyclable and 100% Recycled plastic
- Please inform us of the colour/s you would like using the ‘Custom Notes’ text box above.
- Size: width 1200mm, height 518mm, depth 390mm.
- Footprint needed if installed side by side as single unit: 808mm depth, width 2400mm – includes space for scooters. Allow additional space for rolling out.
- See image for product spec details.
- Overall weight: 12kg.
- The Scooterpod is manufactured in the UK.
- If the Scooterpod is going on a soft surface such as grass, wood chips or ‘soft play’ tarmac, you will need to select the product which includes an additional freestanding base. This is weighted for stability but can be moved around.
- If the Scooterpod is going onto a hard surface such as concrete or tarmac, a base is not required. Ground fixings and resin are supplied which enables your site manager or caretaker to install.
- Scooterpods come in a great range of colour options which you can mix and match to your liking. Let us know when ordering which colours you would like.
- Linear scooterpods are also be combined with a mushroom scooterpod to create an island with capacity for 24 scooters. Footprint for this is 2900mm x 1700mm.
- Canopies are also available. Please contact us for details.
- Please allow 14-21 days for delivery.
- Prices apply to UK mainland – for Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland please contact us.