Keep the area near school gates clear of parents’ cars to make walking and cycling safer and provide space for social distancing. #staysafegetactive is the message on these durable, easy-to-apply pavement stickers – part of our Modeshift STARS ‘Walking Bubbles’ range of products.
- Pavement sticker ready-printed with this colourful design to complement other resources for this scheme.
- Anti-slip surface for safety whether pavement is dry or wet – R12 rating.
- Diameter: 210mm.
- Easy to apply – brush area to remove loose gravel and remove backing to stick to pavement surface.
- Option of heat application for longer durability. Full instructions supplied or on request.
- Position at ‘gateways’ to five minute walking zone around school area – the stickers mark the area where parents are requested not to drive for school drop off/pick up.
- Available individually (min order 5) or as part of our ‘Walking Bubble’ launch pack.
- Additional designs coming soon.
- In England these can be funded with Covid Emergency Active Travel funding – please advise if using this so we can ensure we delivery before the strict deadline.