The Quadrant ‘Ten Space’ Cycle Shelter provides simple, robust weather protection for parked bicycles. A very cost effective bike shelter.
- Clear curved roof to go over traditional five hoop Sheffield style ‘toast rack’ cycle storage (included).
- Open or secure. Price shown is for open style.
- Can be adapted/extended to store any number of bicycles.
- Cost-effective design.
- Width 410cm, height 220cm, depth 210cm.
- Flexible – these shelters can be enclosed and fitted with gates to create a secure compound.
- Modular design – can be extended and adapted after installation to accommodate future requirements.
- Includes delivery (most of UK mainland).
‘Ten Space’ Cycle Shelter product details
- Frame is finished galvanised 50mm x 50mm box section.
- Polycarbonate cladding with optional end panels.
- Optional powder coating in any RAL colour (a range of colours used in construction industry).
- Base plate or root fixing.
- Secure compound or gated front.
- Optional extras: Helmet lockers, lighting, locks, electronic locks and security cameras – price on application.
- Installation/groundworks service available – price on application (guide price approx £1500-£2000).
‘Ten Space’ Cycle Shelter installation
‘Ten Space’ Cycle Shelters are delivered for on site installation, for surface mounting or root fixing dependant on location and requirements. Bike shelters require a secure, suitable surface for installation; a concrete slab or pads for shelter legs and feet is the recommended base.
Need More Info
Contact us if you would like to discuss your requirements for this product. Price shown is to give a guide but will vary according to which extras are required… we can advise.