Barbie, dino and twister – fun signs to catch the attention of pupils and parents to highlight walking to school facts and figures. Based on the Modeshift Walking Bubble social media posts, we’ve developed these signs as a innovative way of engaging with those passing the school gates and promoting walking to school.
Supporting the DfT-approved Modeshift STARS scheme, our range of #staysafegetactive Walking Bubble products help increase awareness and take up of any active travel to school. Get more pupils walking, cycling, scooting and rolling safer on the journey to and from school.
- How far is 5 minutes walk? Selection of designs to help visualise this theme including ‘barbie’, ‘dino’ and ‘twister.
- Complements other resources in the range to support this active travel scheme.
- Size: 23cm x 23cm x 4mm.
- Four push-out corner holes for easy attachment to fences (use cord or cable ties, not supplied).
- Weatherproof print on durable 4mm Correx board.
- Position on school gate or fence in prominent area to promote to five minute walking zone (5-minute walking bubble) around school area.
- Available individually (min order 3).
- Additional designs coming soon.
Please list your choice of designs in the ‘custom notes’ box when ordering.