Nobody wants to see penguins fly and sloths shouldn’t travel at breakneck speed. But that’s what happens when they try to ride a bike safely. We can laugh at these calamitous creatures, but we can learn from their mistakes too.
- Ideal for teachers, road safety educators and parents to help teach children about cycling safely.
- Funny and charming with a serious message.
- Author: Darren Ruddell and Seamus Hilley.
- Pictures: Stephanie Rohr.
- Pages: 16.
- Size: 21cm x 14.5cm.
- Printed in UK.
- Copyright: 2016 Serious Comedy.
- Please ask about bulk discount prices (30+ books).
New: ‘Why Animals Can’t Ride Scooters’ now also available.