The hare isn’t a good scooter rider. He rides too fast and loses some fur from his bottom. The giraffe doesn’t even check her scooter, so it falls apart and she gets in a terrible tangle. This book helps you learn from the animals’ mistakes so you can ride to school safely on your scooter.
- Ideal for teachers, road safety educators and parents to help teach children about scooter safety.
- Funny and charming with a serious message.
- Author: Darren Ruddell and Seamus Hilley.
- Pictures: Stephanie Rohr.
- Pages: 16.
- Size: 21cm x 14.5cm.
- Printed in UK.
- Copyright: 2013 Serious Comedy.
- Please ask about bulk discount prices (30+ books).