How We Can Help... Schools
Whether you represent a primary school, secondary school, academy, pre-school, nursery, childminding business, college or university, we are here to help.
Find out about our great products for schools, discounts, easy invoicing and information to help with your initiatives:
Products to Help You
- Wondering how to reduce school run traffic? We've lots of products such as badges, stickers and walking bus packs to encourage more walking to school as well as scooting, cycling and road safety.
- Taking your class out on a trip? Our competitively-priced high vis waistcoats can be printed with your school logo which will ensure your pupils stay smart, safe and seen, and will help you with group monitoring.
- Brightening up dark uniforms? Add a fluorescent, reflective element to make you pupils brighter on the way to school; high vis zip clips, bag tags, badges and other reflectors can be custom printed with your school logo.
- Planning a reflector sale? Our Reflector Shop Starter Pack is very popular especially in autumn months - a fun mix of pocket-money price reflectors for pupils to sell.
- Looking for prizes and rewards? Our mascots and other incentives will encourage competitiveness between classes and between pupils for your walk-to-school and other initiatives.
Prices to Help You
- On a tight budget? Discount prices are available on most of our products to all schools and educational organisations. To see discounted prices please register with us and then log in.
- Need to be invoiced? We can invoice UK-based schools, universities and state-owned pre-schools with 15 days credit. Other educational organisations can be sent a proforma invoice on request for payment before goods are despatched. See our FAQs for more information.
- Ordering large quantities? Most of our products also have discounts for larger quantities (30+); these are shown clearly by each product description.
- Need a formal quote? Let us know if you would like us to email you a formal quote for your campaign.
- Good to know: As Brightkidz is a social enterprise all profits are ploughed back to cover costs and help us improve the resources and information we provide.
Information to Help You
- Need creative activities for the classroom? See our Bright Activity Ideas; fun ways to teach children about being safe and seen.
- Keen to promote walking to school? If your school is taking part in a walk to school campaign or initiative, see our Walk to School information on how to start a walking bus, park and stride or other scheme... as well as how to get publicity.
- Looking for sponsorship from businesses? See our tips for getting their support.
- Need inspiration for your events? Keep up to date with awareness days and walk/cycle/scoot/road safety initiatives with our blog and newsletter.