Brightkidz are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us.
Our Contact Details:
Unit 15, The Business Exchange, Rockingham Road, Kettering, Northants NN16 8JX, United Kingdom
Phone: 01536 526461
Brightkidz (Safe Kids Walking Ltd) is a UK based company.
Making A Purchase
Payment can be made by all major credit cards including American Express, VISA, Mastercard, Maestro and Delta. You can also pay via Paypal. All payments will be in pounds sterling (GBP).
Note for schools
Schools and local authorities have the option of being invoiced. Please contact us for details or register on our site to set this up. Terms are 15 days net for schools and 30 days for local authorities (including Councils, Police and Fire & Rescue)
- For UK orders of £25 (inc VAT) and over postage and packing is free.
- For UK orders under £25 a postage and packing charge of £3.95 (inc VAT) is payable . Please Note: This charge covers the administrative cost of processing a small order which includes postage, packing, handling and order administration.
- We are sorry but we no longer deliver to outside the UK.
- Orders are usually sent out on the same or next working day. Provided we have the item in stock we will send out most orders within two working days.
- If the item is not in stock or there is a delay with dispatch, we will advise you of expected delivery time and you will have the option to wait or cancel your order.
- Custom printed orders take longer – please see relevant product information about this or ask us.
- Very large or complex orders may take longer – we will advise you of expected dispatch date.
- If you need your order urgently for an event please contact us as we will do our best to meet your deadline and will be able to advise you if this is possible.
- Smaller orders are sent by Royal Mail first class post.
- Larger orders or higher value orders are sent by carrier service.
- If you need a smaller order to be sent urgently we can send it by carrier service (supplement is payable) – please contact us.
- We will advise you when your order has been dispatched.
Items Not in Stock
- If your item is not in stock, we will contact you. We will offer an alternative product or you can choose to wait for your order. You will always be given the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait or take an alternative.
- If a ‘free gift’ as part of an offer is not in stock we will provide an alternative of the same or higher value.
- All prices are displayed without VAT and including UK VAT at 20% where applicable. (Children’s clothing is zero-rated for VAT).
- For orders where payment is made with order, a VAT invoice will be sent with your goods.
- For registered school and local authority orders who have asked to be invoiced, a VAT invoice will be sent to you by email for payment once goods have been despatched.
Guarantee and Returns Policy
- We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 14 day no quibble guarantee.
- For any items supplied in error or faulty please contact us before returning for a full refund. We will cover the cost of return postage for any faulty items. In addition, all Brightkidz and BrightSportz branded products have a one year manufacturer’s quality guarantee.
- If you want to return your purchase for other reasons (it is not faulty or supplied in error), you can receive a full refund or you can exchange it for another item. This is in addition to your statutory rights. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt in perfect condition, with all labels intact and in original packaging. You are liable for return postage costs. Please included the following information with any returns: Name, address, email, invoice number, reason for return, request for refund or exchange requirements. Custom printed goods are excluded from this guarantee but we can supply an unprinted product sample on request before printing.
If you need to reach us, please email us, telephone us on 01536 526461 (International +44 1536 526461) or write to us at Unit 15, The Business Exchange, Rockingham Road, Kettering, Northants, NN16 8JX, United Kingdom.
- Brightkidz do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- Data collected by this site is used to:
- a. Take and fulfill customer orders
- b. Administer and enhance the site and service
- c. Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
- d. Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
- e. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes