These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
Brightkidz are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us.
Our Contact Details:
Unit 15, The Business Exchange, Rockingham Road, Kettering, Northants NN16 8JX, United Kingdom
Phone: 01536 526461
Brightkidz is the trading name of Safe Kids Walking Ltd a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 05069325. Our registered VAT number is 834 8147 15.
Making A Purchase
You can order products through our website or by emailing email@example.com.
If you place an order online to purchase a product from Brightkidz, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we deliver the product to you. Any products on the same order which we have not delivered to you do not form part of that contract. By placing an order you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and that you are at least 18 years old.
Minimum Order Value:
Our minimum order value is £25.00 including VAT.
If we cannot accept your order: If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
Your order number: We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
Custom printed goods: Please contact us prior to ordering if you require custom printed goods as the price may vary depending on what is required. Examples of custom printed products are featured on our website and in our social media to help inspire others. This is for illustrative purposes only and does not imply endorsement by our customers. If you purchase custom printed products from us and do not want them featured in this way please advise us when you order.
Payment can be made by all major credit cards including American Express, VISA, Mastercard, Maestro and Delta. You can also pay via Paypal. All payments will be in pounds sterling (GBP). By submitting an order through our website you are confirming that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct.
Payment will be taken at the time of placing the order.
Non-UK credit card providers and banks will determine the exchange rates to be applied and may add an additional processing or administration charge in relation to such payments which non-UK card holders will be liable to pay.
Note for schools
Schools and local authorities have the option of being invoiced. Please contact us for details or register on our site to set this up. Payment terms and other terms and conditions for schools and local authorities ordering in this way are as per the Brightkidz terms and conditions that will be provided upon registration.
Credit Card Security
- For UK orders postage and packing is free to one address.
- If orders are despatched to multiple addresses there will be an additional postage and packing charge.
- Please note: we no longer are able to accept orders under £25; therefore the previous postage charge for small orders is no longer applied.
- We are sorry but we do not deliver to outside the UK.
Please note, during the current period, delivery may take a few days longer than usual to prepare for despatch. All orders are currently being sent by carrier service (rather than by Royal Mail). Most products are available but we will get in touch if there is likely to be a delay or items are out of stock. Thank you.
- Orders are usually sent out on the same or next working day. Provided we have the item in stock we will send out most orders within two working days.
- If the item is not in stock or there is a delay with dispatch, we will advise you of expected delivery time and you will have the option to wait or cancel your order and receive a refund.
- Custom printed orders take longer – please see relevant product information about this or ask us.
- Very large or complex orders may take longer – we will advise you of expected dispatch date.
- If you need your order urgently for an event please contact us as we will do our best to meet your deadline and will be able to advise you if this is possible.
- Smaller orders are sent by Royal Mail first class post.
- Larger orders or higher value orders are sent by carrier service.
- If you need a smaller order to be sent urgently we can send it by carrier service (supplement is payable) – please contact us.
- We will advise you when your order has been dispatched.
Items Not in Stock
- If your item is not in stock, we will contact you. We will offer an alternative product or you can choose to wait for your order. You will always be given the option to cancel your order and receive a refund if you would rather not wait or take an alternative.
- If a ‘free gift’ as part of an offer is not in stock we will provide an alternative of the same or higher value.
Prices and Tax Charges
- The price of the product (which includes UK VAT if applicable) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you place your order. (Children’s clothing is zero-rated for VAT).
- If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- For orders where payment is made with the order, a VAT invoice will be sent with your goods.
- For registered school and local authority orders who have asked to be invoiced, a VAT invoice will be sent to you by email for payment once goods have been despatched.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will inform you of the correct price before we process your order.
- Faulty goods: The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:◦ Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a full refund.
◦ Up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
◦ Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
See https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk for further details of your legal rights.
- For any items supplied in error or faulty please contact us by phone or email before returning. We will cover the cost of return postage for any faulty items. If you change your mind: Under consumer regulations you have the right to change your mind within 14 days after the day on which you receive the product for a refund or an alternative item. You have 14 days from receipt of your item to notify us you wish to return it, you then have 14 days from notifying us to return the item.
- After we receive the item you will receive notification via e-mail of your refund or exchange which we’ll process within 14 days of receiving the item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase.
- Goods must be returned in a re-saleable, unworn condition, with all labels intact and in secure packaging. If a product was sold as part of a pack, you will need to return the complete pack of items to be eligible for a refund. You will need to pay the return postage costs. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to the product during transit and we recommend that you use a recorded or secure delivery method.
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- Please include the following information with any returns: Name, address, email, invoice or order number, reason for return, request for refund or exchange requirements.
- We cannot accept the return of personalised or custom printed goods unless they are faulty but we can supply an unprinted product sample on request before printing. Please contact us before placing your order if you require a sample. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you need to reach us, please email us, telephone us on 01536 526461 (International +44 1536 526461) or write to us at Unit 15, The Business Exchange, Rockingham Road, Kettering, Northants, NN16 8JX, United Kingdom.
Your legal rights
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights. For more information on your statutory rights please visit www.consumerdirect.gov.uk.
Other Important Terms
We will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss even if the loss was reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when the contract for the sale of goods was formed. However, Brightkidz does not limit in any way our liability by law for death or personal injury caused from our negligence or breach of duty or caused by our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales.