How We Can Help... Youth Groups and Charities
Including scout groups, guide groups, Duke of Edinburgh leaders, community youth groups, cycle groups and charities or social enterprises involved in promoting active travel, health promotion, sustainable lifestyles, education, child safety or road safety.
Products to Help You
- Taking a group of children out on a trip? Our competitively-priced custom printed high vis waistcoats and other products for trips out will help you with group monitoring.
- Organising cycle training? Check out our range of high vis products for cycling to use during training or to keep them bright afterwards.
- Planning an awareness campaign or event? See our range of eye-catching high vis products to help carry your message brightly, as well as our range of traditional promotional products.
- Got time for a cuppa and a browse? See our full range of products.
Prices to Help You
- On a tight budget? Discount prices are available on most of our products to all youth groups, charities and fellow social enterprises. To see discounted prices please register with us and then log in.
- Ordering large quantities? Most of our products also have discounts for larger quantities (30+); these are shown clearly by each product description.
- Need a formal quote? Let us know if you would like us to email you a formal quote for your campaign.
- Good to know: As Brightkidz is a social enterprise all profits are ploughed back to cover costs and help us improve the resources and information we provide. This keeps your organisation's money in the third sector... if you are making a funding application your funders may like to know that too!
Information to Help You
- Need creative activities for your youth group? See our Bright Activity Ideas; fun ways to teach children about being safe and seen and useful for badgework.
- Keen to promote walking to school? If your organisation is involved in or supporting a walk to school campaign or initiative, see our Walk to School information on how to start a walking bus, park and stride or other scheme.
- Need inspiration for your events? Keep up to date with awareness days and walk/cycle/scoot/road safety initiatives with our blog and newsletter.