How Brightkidz Can Help... Businesses
Is your business trying to promote active travel and road safety; to and from the workplace, for your employee's families or for schools in your local community? If so, we can help support your campaigns with ideas and eye-catching products.
See our information, schemes and supporting products to help with your initiatives.
Information to Help You
- Want to link with local schools? How can your business help a local school with promoting safe, active travel? Our Bright Footsteps scheme enables you to get involved with local schools in partnership with Brightkidz and local authority school travel professionals.
- Car park overflowing? Reduce single-use car journeys to your workplace by developing a workplace travel plan and encourage safe, active, sustainable travel to work. Ask us about Modeshift STARSfor scheme (Brightkidz are proud to be are official partners).
Products to Help You
- 'Be bright be seen' for staff and their children. Help your staff and their families to be seen when out and about with our range of eye-catching fluorescent, reflective accessories printed with your message.
- Workplace travel plan. If you are trying to get more staff to travel sustainably by developing a workplace travel plan, see our ranges of traditional promotional and fluorescent, reflective products for adults which can help support your initiatives.
- Engaging with schools. We have a great range of products to help support walk to school, cycling or road safety initiatives. Or if you'd like your logo printed on giveaways see our custom printed reflective range.
- Safety at work. Our high vis waistcoats for adults are EN471 class 1 certified and can be custom printed with your logo. Not just for the workplace - these can be used by staff cycling to and from work to keep them bright on darker days. Our child size high vis waistcoats will help keep safe any groups of children visiting your site or factory and can be offered as a memento of the day for the children.
- Need help with your choice of products? We've been working with schools, councils and businesses on campaigns for many years and can advise you on the best products for your campaign or project.
Prices to Help You
- Quality and Value: We offer quality products, many of which are made in the UK. Good value is about quality products at a fair price; we make sure you get this.
- Low or no postage: We've kept our UK postage costs as low as we can; £3.95 for orders under £25. If you're spending £25 or more, postage is free.
- Good to know: As Brightkidz is a social enterprise all profits are ploughed back to cover costs and help us improve the resources and information we provide.