Help your children to be bright and seen – for road safety or for easier monitoring when out and about as a group. High vis at low cost. And for a super smart look you can have your logo or message printed on too… great for group identification.
- Be seen; fluorescent for day/near dusk and reflective for after dark.
- Available in fluorescent orange or yellow. Age 2-3 is yellow only.
- Features silver-grey reflective bands: one over each shoulder and two around waist for night time visibility near traffic. Smallest waistcoats (age 2-3 and mini) just have bands around waist and not over shoulders.
- Easy to take on and off with velco front closure.
- Black edging.
- Machine washable. 100% Polyester..
Wear It Well
Find out how to make the most of your high vis waistcoat with our 10 Tips for Safety.
- Child waistcoat sizing details:
- Nursery, age 2-3, AVAILABLE IN YELLOW ONLY, for approx height 90cm. Waistcoat measures: length 48cm, width 37cm. Note, this size has reflective bands around waist but not over shoulders.
- Pre-school, age 3-4, for approx height 100cm. Waistcoat measures: length 50cm, width 41cm.
- Infant, age 5-9, for approx height 120cm. Waistcoat measures: length 53cm, width 46cm.
- Junior, age 10-12 for approx height 140cm. Waistcoat measures length 57cm, width 52cm.
- Mini, for mascot, large teddy or doll. Waistcoat measures: length 28cm, width 27cm. Note, this size has reflective bands around waist but not over shoulders.
Print Information (if Printing Option Selected)
- Printing can be a one-colour screen print or full-colour digital print. Prices include all set up, screens and origination (basic print layout).
- Size of printable area varies according to print option, position and garment size. For one-colour print, maximum print size is 18cm x 18cm. However, print needs to be sized to fit on smallest waistcoat in your order and also depends on position – we can advise you on this.
- For digital print, small print size is 14cm x 13cm. Large print is up to 14cm x 17cm.
- Print position: Back or front of waistcoat in one position (avoiding reflective bands).
- After ordering, please email email@example.com with your print requirements: text, logos, print colour, required position etc. We will liaise with you to prepare a layout for your approval before printing as explained below.
- If your print includes a logo, we would ideally need a vector image (eps or Illustrator file ‘saved as outlines’) but if not available a high res jpeg or other file may be suitable. All prices are ‘subject to sight of artwork’. We will check your image and advise you if it is suitable. We can do minor artwork changes for no charge but if significant changes are needed we will let you know if there is a charge before proceeding.
- For one-colour text-only prints we can prepare artwork for you; just email us the text. If you require a specific font please ask.
- We will then prepare a layout and email it to you for your approval before printing the waistcoats.
- Our basic print layout service and all print screens are included in the price for confirmed orders. If you need to see a print layout before confirming an order we can do this for a cost of £30 ex VAT, which can be fully refunded against an order for that product.
- Delivery: Allow 3-4 working days for layout and 2-4 weeks for printing once layout is approved. If your order is urgent please advise us and we will let you know if we can meet your deadline.
- Please note, custom printed orders such as this are exempt from our 14 day money back guarantee. Refunds can only be made for custom printed products supplied faulty or in error. Sample waistcoats are available on loan on request to allow you to check for sizing if required.
- Examples of custom printed products are featured on our website and in our social media to help inspire others. This is for illustrative purposes only and does not imply endorsement by our customers. If you purchase custom printed products from us and do not want them featured in this way please advise us when you order.
Select ‘mix/any’ for both option boxes if you are having a mix of colours or designs. Then a box will appear where you can tell us your choices. This will also ensure you get the right bulk price if having a mix of 10 or more.